The Lomita Sheriff's Station produces weekly crime reports incorporating information about reported crimes and arrests for the areas served by Lomita Sheriff's Station, including the Rolling Hills Estates.
2018 Weekly Crime Reports
2017 Weekly Crime Reports (July-December)
|12/31/2017 Weekly Report|
|12/17/2017 Weekly Report|
|11/26/2017 Weekly Report|
|11/19/2017 Weekly Report|
|11/12/2017 Weekly Report|
|11/05/2017 Weekly Report|
|10/15/2017 Weekly Report|
|10/08/2017 Weekly Report|
|09/24/2017 Weekly Report|
|09/17/2017 Weekly Report|
|09/10/2017 Weekly Report|
|08/27/2017 Weekly Report|
|08/20/2017 Weekly Report|
|08/13/2017 Weekly Report|
|08/06/2017 Weekly Report|
|07/30/2017 Weekly Report|
Interested in Crime Prevention?
- Get Involved with Neighborhood Watch
- Sign-Up for Neighborhood Watch weekly emails - email the RHE Neighborhood Watch Coordinator to be added to the distribution list, Bob Closson at Rhenw90274@dslextreme.com
- Connect with the Sheriff's Department on Facebook, Twitter and Nixle.
- Connect with the City by signing up for E-News, through Facebook, Nextdoor, Instagram or Twitter.
- For more information on LASD Crime Statistics for Los Angeles County, please visit: LASD-Crime Info
For all emergencies, call 911.
For non-emergency Lomita-Station Sheriff, contact (310) 539-1661
To contact the City directly, call (310) 377-1577