The proposed project consists of renovating the City of Rolling Hills Estates’ existing Peter Weber Equestrian Center. The proposed project involves improving the facility’s horse keeping facilities by replacing 30 pipe corrals with a new barn (resulting in a net increase in boarding capacity of six horses); installing a new restroom; installing a new covered area for feed, manure, and shavings; providing an unimproved vehicular access for the Sanitation Districts; and installing water quality/drainage improvements. The project also involves temporary equestrian facilities to replace displaced facilities during construction and installing fire hydrants per the requirements of the Los Angeles County Fire Department. The proposed project would require a Precise Plan of Design and an amendment of an existing Lease Agreement between the City of Rolling Hills Estates and the County of Los Angeles.
The public review period is from December 23, 2011 to January 23, 2012.
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendix A - Air Quality
- Appendix B - Geotechnical Reports Part 1 of 4
- Appendix B - Geotechnical Reports Part 2 of 4
- Appendix B - Geotechnical Reports Part 3 of 4
- Appendix B - Geotechnical Reports Part 4 of 4