The City of Rolling Hills Estates, with its unique rural-residential and equestrian environment, is situated on the beautiful Palos Verdes Peninsula in southwest Los Angeles County. With a population of 8,000, the City encompasses approximately 4.18 square miles and more than 25 miles of scenic trails. Residents of Rolling Hills Estates enjoy a temperate climate cooled by westerly sea breezes, creating idyllic weather conditions.
Accountant - *UPDATED* Closes February 27, 2019
Traffic Control & Code Officer - Ongoing until filled
The City no longer accepts paper applications. Follow the instructions on the City's Job Posting site to create an application and apply on-line. If this is the first time you are applying using our NEW on-line job application system, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. If you already have a www.governmentjobs.com account, please use your existing Username and Password. You do NOT need to create a new account each time you apply. To retrieve forgotten Usernames or to reset your Password, use the retrieval functions below the Sign in box. If you have technical issues with the online application, you may contact Governmentjobs.com at 855-524-5627. Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring managers have access to the information submitted.
Remember these tips when applying:
- List all periods of employment for the past 10 years, beginning with your most recent or present employer.
- List any experience that may help you to qualify for the position.
- List separately each position held, including different positions with the same employer.
- List and explain all periods of unemployment in the provided space.
- Resumes may be included but will not substitute for the employment history section. In addition, please ensure that you complete the supplemental questionnaire, if applicable, before submitting your application. Incomplete applications may be rejected.
Individuals who require accommodation in the application or interview process should contact Human Resources at least 5 days prior to the application deadline or 5 days prior to the interview process so that a reasonable accommodation may be made.
The City of Rolling Hills Estates is an equal opportunity employer.
For information, please contact Alexa Davis, Assistant to the City Manager, at AlexaD@RollingHillsEstatesCA.gov or 310-377-1577 ext 111