Connect with the City
While the City regular manages its website with important news and updates, you can also receive prompt information through the City's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CityRollingHillsEstates) and through the neighborhood social network, NextDoor (sign-up www.nextdoor.com).
For important public safety information, the LASD-Lomita Station sends messages through NIXLE (www.nixle.com).
Also, make sure you have these important numbers available:
- RHE City Hall (310) 377-1577 Hours: M-Th 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- LA County Sheriff’s Department (Non-emergency Line) (310) 539-1661
- LA County Fire Department (Non-emergency Line) (310) 326-2461
- LA County Public Works (Emergency Line) (626) 458-4357
- Southern California Edison (24 Hour Line) (800) 319-8765
- Southern California Gas (24 Hour Line) (800) 427-2000